We use PowerSchool to record information about our students. Parents and students can access attendance data, billing information, student timetables and records in the teacher’s gradebook. Parents will receive login and password information unique to their child from their schools. Contact your school if you have not received this information.
- PowerSchool – Parent Portal Login
- Creating your PowerSchool parent account
- Downloading the PowerSchool App
School Cash Online
We strongly encourage parents to use School Cash Online to pay for their child’s school fees. It’s fast, simple and secure. It’s a great way to pay without the need for cash or checks. It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Once you have registered your child, you will be able to see when they have a new item posted online for purchase. You also have the option to be notified when your child has a new school expense due, so you don’t have to worry about missing the deadline.
- School Cash Online – Parent Login
- How to make online payments using School Cash Online – PDF
- Parent Step by Step Registration Guide – PDF