Division News Article

Need busing next year?

June 12th, 2019

The 2019-20 transportation forms and fees are available on our Register to Ride page.

Who needs to register for busing?

  • New rural students attending their designated school — they must register for busing even if they have older siblings on the bus — Free
  • Current rural students whose designated school has changed (ie. Jr/Sr High) and they need to ride a different bus — Free
  • Rural students who have been approved to attend a school of choice and would like to request bus service to that school — $225 Kindergarten, $450 Grade 1-12
  • In-Town students who wish to ride the bus — we offer this service in Swan Hills, Barrhead and Westlock — $175 Kindergarten, $350 Grade 1-12

Rural students currently riding a bus to their designated school do not have to register for busing. See full details including forms and fee schedules at:

Register to Ride

If you have questions about busing, call 780.674.8510.