We want to help our students achieve their very best—that’s why we’re bringing Rock the Diploma to Pembina Hills. Rock the Diploma offers interactive and memorable classes focused on preparing students to write diploma exams. Each weekend session provides students with course review, study guides and relevant practice exams.
Typically students must travel to Edmonton or Spruce Grove to attend these sessions, but our Board of Trustees has provided funding to host them locally at a reduced rate—just $90 per course!
Who: All PHPS Grade 12 Students
When: Weekend sessions run from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. Dates and courses are as follows:
Barrhead Composite High School
- June 8-9: Social 30-1 (capped at 40 students)
- June 15-16: Chemistry (capped at 40 students)
- June 22-23: Physics & Science (capped at 40 students)
R. F. Staples Secondary School
- June 8-9: English 30-1 (capped at 40 students)
- June 15-16: Math 30-2 (capped at 40 students)
- June 22-23: Biology (capped at 40 students)
How to Register
Register at your school office. Class sizes are limited so don’t delay! Registrations will be accepted until classes are filled.
Still not sure? Check out the Rock the Diploma website.