The people who work for our school division are our greatest strength. With this in mind, we strive to hire the best! For information about joining the Pembina Hills Public Schools’ team, contact Monique Bourgeois Jamieson at 780.674.8513.
Are you interested in working as a substitute teacher or casual support staff?
We are accepting applications for substitute teachers and casual support staff from October 3 to 17, 2017.
Click the Job Postings links below for details and to submit an application.
We post all our teaching and support staff positions online. To submit your online application see the instructions at the bottom of the page. For technical assistance call 1.877.900.5627.
Apply for jobs online
Create your applicant account
Sign in to your account to apply for jobs with our division
- Register as an External Applicant – Click Next
- Your position category is:
- Teachers = Teachers, Principals & Superintendents
- Support = EA/TA (Program Assistant), Clerical, Technicians, etc.
- Click Next – Complete the Username & Password registration – Click Register
- Create Portfolio
- Click on Job Postings in the black bar – Search Jobs
- Go to bottom of page – Click Search
- Click on Position (title of job posting)
- Go to bottom of ad – answer Mandatory questions (4 questions)
- Go to bottom right hand corner – Click Apply – You will receive a confirmation email once you have applied